Times Tales is an innovative, mnemonic-based program that makes it
fun and easy for students to memorize the upper multiplication and
division facts! Visual stories provide students with a “memory peg”,
allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts.
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Times Tales DVD,
- 4 -mini-flipcharts
- 1- 8.5” x 11” teaching flipchart,
- CD to print additional tests, flashcards, and verbal reinforcements.
The Times Tales Small Group Edition is ideal for special education needs, tutoring, charter schools, or small classrooms. Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6,3x7,3x8,3x9,4x6,4x7,4x8,4x9,6x6,6x7,6x8,6x9,7x7,7x8,
*Classroom and Small Group Editions are for the use in one classroom or with one teacher at a time, and may not be shared with other classrooms.