Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
In this download, you will get 7 interactive pages to include in your science notebook:
- *a tiered booklet that describes three functions of the skeleton
- *a find the text evidence activity using the tiered booklet
- *a skeleton puzzle to cut and assemble to practice spatial body sense
- *a lift-the-flap activity matching major bones pictures to their names. Bone names include both kid-friendly names and scientific names for certain bones.
- *a label the skeleton bones interactive activity
- *a circle booklet that teachers about a fourth function of the bones
- *A show-what-you-know culminating interactive page
About the Seller
Practice Makes Perfect is an Early Childhood/Elementary Education teacher from Southwestern Pennsylvania. After graduating college, she moved to South Florida, where she taught kindergarten in the Palm Beach County School District for 8 years. After having children, she decided (with her husband) that Florida was too far away from the rest of the family, and she moved back to her hometown, where she took a few years off to spend time with her son. She has been teaching in the parochial school system for 18 years now, first at kindergarten, and currently in a first grade classroom. Lesley has also taught 2nd and 3rd grade Spanish and 4th grade social studies.