Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Gifted & talented students
This ebook is for teachers, high school students, homeschoolers, and adults who want to learn to analyze and then write well constructed English sentences by following eight simple steps. It is the perfect choice for homeschoolers. This is a complete grammar curriculum. You can print the lessons one at a time, or let the students read the information on the screen and write the lessons on their own papers.
This powerful book comes complete with:
- the unique S.A.M. sheet (Sentence Analysis Map)
- lessons written directly to the student,
- overhead transparency masters for easy instruction,
- group practice pages,
- individual practice pages,
- writing connection pages,
- and for the teacher's convenience, all the answers are included.
Each step has Writing Connection pages so the student can apply the information to his or her independent writing.
An advanced sentence analysis chapter is included to help students prepare for AP and SAT exams.
If you have ever:
- struggled with using an English textbook;
- have had students who just never seemed to understand the many grammar rules;
- had ESL or other students who found English grammar a complete mystery;
- have had special needs students who required much more concrete methods of instruction to grasp English grammar than standard textbooks will allow; then this is the book you need!
Visit my blog for testimonials from teachers who have used this book. www.booksbycharlenetess.com
How it works
About the Seller
Charlene Tess taught English and creative writing to high school students and adults for over thirty-five years. She is listed in Who's Who in America. She has worked as an educational consultant helping other teachers use her Simple Steps to Sentence Sense grammar books and writes for several educational web sites.
Since she retired from teaching in public schools, she devotes her time to writing educational materials and writing fiction and teaching fiction writing to adults. She is the author of eight novels and four nonfiction grammar eBooks.
Charlene is a native Texan. She is currently homeschooling her grandson. She and her husband Jerry spend their free time traveling to promote her books and visiting with their two daughters and their three grandsons.