Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Beginning readers
- This is a one page editable PowerPoint game page. it is one of the quickest and easiest sight word centers to set up and explain. All students need is a die, pencil, and this roll, read, write recording sheet. (dice and pencils not included)
How to Play
- The student rolls a die, reads the word from die total column, and writes the word neatly in that column. The student then continues the process until they reach the top of one column. If playing with a partner, they alternate die throws.
To add to the fun, each student can predict which word he/she will roll the most and circle it at the bottom of the roll, read, write page.
EDITING: Teacher chooses six sight words to practice for each game. Along the bottom of the page next to each die, click on "word #", highlight, and type one of the sight words. Repeat six times, print and you're done! *Please note this is a PowerPoint file*
About the Seller
Texas certified Teacher and Librarian with classroom experience in grades K-5. Certifications in Reading Instruction, English as a Second Language, and Gifted and Talented. Wife, mom of two, and grandma of four precious children. Enjoys helping teachers and parents by sharing engaging learning ideas and time saving resources.