This cool file folder activity is designed to fit inside a file folder. With interactive notebooking style mini-books it's a lot of fun, but as students read, write, trace, and find their sight word they also find and record clues for figuring out which child on the back is the missing child. After they have completed their case file they get a solved case and they also get a "stamp" to go inside their Dolch Pre-Primer Case file where children can collect 1 stamp for each word of the Dolch Primer Sight words (40 in total).
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Beginning readers
- 4 pages that go inside a file folder
- 7 pages of mini-booklets for putting into the file folder
- The entire set in black and white (as well as color).
- Complete directions
- Case file (for a second file folder)
- Case file in black and white as well as color.