Reading dramatic literature is a fun and unique way to put a reader into the writer's mind. Setting the Stage for Fluency gives readers a front-row seat to visualize a story, contemplate setting, and imagine characters' actions. Each book includes a link to download reproducible scripts.
Each softcover book is 40 pages, 6.5 inches x 9 inches; full-color original illustrations.
For ages 8 to 12 / grades 2 to 5.
About the Seller
PULL UP A CHAIR. The fun's about to begin. At Red Chair Press we strive to build books to help young readers grow into caring young adults. Our books are designed to impart knowledge while giving children a chance to smile along the way.
Imprints and brands:
- Rocking Chair Kids, picture books for ages 1 to 5
- LOOK! Books, beginning nonfiction for ages 5 to 8
- Funny Bone Books, illustrated readers and early chapter books for ages 5 to 8
- Start Smart Books, narrative nonfiction for ages 6 to 9
- Core Content Books, curriculum-based nonfiction for ages 9 to 12.