Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergartners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 12 Additional stories added for those who go back to school in August
September Stories Include:
• First Day Jitters• Llama llama Misses Mama• Kissing Hand• David Goes To School• If You Take a Mouse To School• Froggy Goes To School• Wild About Books• The Crayon Box That Talked• The Day the Crayons Quit• Miss Nelson is Missing• How Do Dinosaurs Go To School• Franklin Goes To School• Today I feel Silly• How Full is Your Bucket• A Bad Case of Stripes• Wemberly Worried• Giraffes Can’t Dance• The Incredible Book Eating Boy• Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Just print on cardstock, laminate for durability you can either hole punch the cards and put them on a ring or place them in a cute box in your reading center.
QR Codes are an excellent way to enhance your Daily 5, literacy station and reading centers. This set of QR Codes is packed full of classic Back to School themed books that your students are sure to love. They are excellent for special needs students, use as a reward for students who complete work or show improvements or just as part of your daily literacy center.
Each code has been created through safeshare.tv to ensure no advertisements.
You will need a QR Code reader for this set; there are many FREE apps available for Apple and Android devices.
Bonus Part of this set is that there are 2 differentiated Student Response Sheets to accompany each story. The first set is perfect for your Kindergarten or ELL as the sheet allows them to color the page while listening to the story and then drawing a picture in the box provided. The other set is for those who are able to write sentences or need to practice sentence writing. There are times when a read aloud book hosted on Youtube is removed and the QR Code may not work. If you come across any that no longer work please contact me and I will create a new code and sheet or a different read aloud book to replace it ASAP.
I have taught primary grades in various forms, both in the classroom and in a homeschooling environment. I love creating products that can be used by anyone. I hope that you like the items in my store and if you have any questions or requests please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org