This colorful interactive learning cube features colors, textures and a chime sound that promote sensory stimulation, small and large motor skills, eye-hand coordination, and visual development. The 16 included high-contrast patterns and 4 photos can be inserted and interchanged in the 4 see-through pockets to kick start the learning. Start with the black & white patterns, then add the black & white & red patterns, followed by the fun faces. With the ability to add your own family photos and other images, the opportunities for learning and fun are endless. The soft cube can also be tossed and rolled to build coordination and strength.
· Engages baby’s visual, auditory and kinesthetic senses, building countless neuron connections during a critical formative period.
· Baby learns cause & effect by shaking the cube to hear the chime sound.
· Provides progressive visual development with the high contrast black & white pattern cards, followed by the black & white & red pattern cards.
· Baby learns to discriminate different faces with the variety of photo cards.
· Baby learns to associate family photos with familiar faces in his environment.
· Tossing and rolling the cube builds gross motor skills and coordination.
· Different facial expressions in the photos can be used to teach emotions and expressions.
· Encourage baby to trace a pattern or face with a finger, building fine motor and early drawing skills.
· Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products for 2016
About the Seller
Discovery Toys is the premier learning toy company dedicated to helping children learn and grow through Pure Play. A trusted brand for over 35 years, we specialize in premium quality, kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children. The company began when an early childhood educator first brought together a group of dedicated teachers, mothers and parents to take on the important topic of education for children through play. Selling to groups of eager parents in the home, Discovery Toys, the network marketing / direct sales company, was born.
Discovery Toys products are designed with the understanding that children learn best through play. From birth to 8 years of age children learn through physically interacting with the environment using all of their senses to build new knowledge.
DT Toys combines in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. As many of our customers and educational consultant representatives can testify, a Discovery Toys product is not a typical educational toy that you can find at your local toy shop.
Our Team works carefully with our design and manufacturing partners to incorporate a unique play experience into each of our products, an experience that stimulates multiple centers in the brain simultaneously, an experience that promotes both critical thinking AND open-ended imaginary play.