Interactive Hands on FUN! 113 pages of student activities to engage all levels of learners.
See It, Read It, Write It--
This digraphs resource pack is bundled with enough materials to have your students engaged and working during centers, word work, small group or enrichment.
This unit focuses on 9 consonant digraphs.
The beginning digraphs included are: ch, sh, th, and wh.
Ending digraphs included are: -ch, -ck, -sh, th, and also includes words with ph sound in the middle.
*Each digraph has two boards for students to use multisensory materials on. One board is full color and one board is a backline board, that can be copied easily for additional practice. These boards can be stored in a larger sleeve protector or in a pocket file folder.
*Each digraph additionally includes an interactive digraph booklet, that can be used to reinforce student reading ability, and ability to recognize the double consistent digraphs. All the booklets have the activities to help reinforce confidence and routines.
- Student cover page with beginning digraph or ending digraph and picture
- I can read words with______ digraph.
- I can write words with _____digraph.
- I can find and color words with _____ digraph.
- I can match digraphs and pictures (cut and glue interactive. Glue spots are already marked for easier management.)
The booklets are easily assembled.
**Copy each blend and collate all copies. Staple the pages for each student on the left hand side. ONE CUT in half makes two booklets quickly without a hassle or fuss!