This is a set of 4 seasons write and draw prompts. There is 1 page for each season….spring, summer, winter, and fall. On each page, there’s a space to write or draw in reply to a given prompt. The prompts are the same for each season.
This set is made for different ages/grades. There is a set of thin lines and a set for early elementary.
Great activity to find out how the kids feel about the seasons, learn about the seasons, and discuss the seasons!
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 4 write and draw prompts (1 for each season) with 2 different kind of writing lines
About the Seller
I'm a homeschool mom, religion teacher of 10+ years for PreK-K, amateur photographer, and a (retired) Army wife living the best life there is!!
I believe that teaching should be fun. If they enjoy what they're doing, they'll be learning without even knowing it!! I believe in using different tools and methods so that all the learning styles can get something from the lesson.