Customers who bought this also bought
Learn about life on the prairie during the late 19th century through the classic children's novel "Sarah, Plain and Tall." This literature guide includes a hands-on activity guide, review questions for each chapter, and vocabulary worksheets. It also includes a fun and easy-to-assemble mini-lapbook that is sure to be a keepsake your child will enjoy for years to come. Designed for 2nd - 5th Grade, but could be adjusted to work with younger and older students.
To view other Literature Units, please click the links below:
- Cricket in Times Square Literature Guide & Mini-Lapbook
- Henry Huggins Literature Guide & Mini-Lapbook
- Pippi Longstocking Literature Guide & Mini-Lapbook
- Literature in Movies – Notebook Journal (9th-12th grade)
- Literature in Movies – Lapbook
- Literature Helper (Templates & Ideas for Parents & Teachers)
- Literature Analysis / Book Report Lapbook
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!