Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Students grade 1-7
- Parents looking to supplement current math curriculum
- Homeschool parents looking for a complete math program
- Teachers looking for strong math worksheets and workbooks
What is included?
44 downloadable Books for grades 1-7 with over 2,200 unique lessons and practice pages. Explanations and exercises are included in the same book. Each book concentrates on a few interconnected topics:
- Addition, subtraction, place value, money, clock, measuring, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percent, proportions, geometry, integers, statistics and probability
- The Blue Series books contain explanations of the topics and are like a combined textbook & workbook. They can thus be used for many situations: for initial teaching, remedial teaching, or for review
- Every workbook comes with an answer key!
- Mastery-oriented and practically self-teaching
- Little teacher preparation required and easy-to-use
- Can be applied to a variety of uses such as initial teaching, remedial teaching, or for review
- The PDF files in this set are enabled for annotating. This means that the student can complete the PDF file on the computer, using the typewriter and drawing tools available in Acrobat Reader version 9 or higher, or on a tablet device such as an iPad, using a PDF app that has annotating tools.
How it works
About the Seller
Maria Miller, the author of the Math Mammoth books, is a math teacher turned homeschooler. She has a master's degree in mathematics with the teacher educational studies, and minors in physics and statistics. The aim of her math books is first and foremost to explain math in very simple terms, yet rigorously, concentrating on understanding of concepts.