Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Case study
- Vocabulary terms
- Discussion questions
- Math worksheet that covers how interest, APRs, and loans work
- Answer key for worksheet
About the Seller
Game Theory Academy
Game Theory Academy (GTA) is a non-profit organization with a mission to provide decision-making skills and economic opportunities to low-income and at-risk youth.
- GTA teaches students how to think differently about money, increasing their financial stability and academic achievement while decreasing criminal activity.
- Young people graduate GTA with improved confidence in navigating the economy, and superior analytical skills they can apply to financial, education, career, and risk decisions.
- Business education programs teach decision-making skills that help corporate executives maximize their resources. GTA takes those same concepts and applies them to the life changing decisions young people make as they transition into adulthood.
- GTA serves 300 youth ages 16-22 each year in the San Francisco Bay Area.