Instantly calming for Sensory seeking children. Sam offers just enough weight to engage a child's spatial awareness without causing exhaustion and lack of interest. Perfect for dinner time in the chair, road trips in the lap, at night to cuddle with, and just about anywhere else that you can think of a calming agent being needed. Products such as these have proven to be more helpful than standard weighted vests, blankets, or pads due to the fact the child actually forms a bond with it. Color of bear may be black or brown and have a bow tie or a scarf. Bears ship random.
Product is filled with water resistant poly pellets to resist bacteria. Hand wash to remove stains.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.