Perfect for St. Patrick's Day! Just purchase, download, and be ready to let your students have fun learning! On sale only for a short time.
Thanks for purchasing my St. Patrick’s Day Activity Pack! These activities will keep your kiddos busy on this fun day while still learning!
1.Addition/Tens Frame game
2. Multiplication Comparison game
3. Lucky Charms* marshmallow graphing activity (you will need to give students bags of cereal marshmallows – great to give boxes of cereal to a parent volunteer to sort ahead of time!)
4. LEPRECHAUN word making game
5. 4 Different Writing Prompts
6. Simile Writing activity – if you can get a copy the picture book of “Quick as a Cricket” by Audry Wood, this will make a nice reading/writing connection.
7. Nonfiction reading passage – background of St. Patrick’s Day symbols.
8. Flapbook template for St. Patrick’s Day symbols and facts and opinions.
9. Craftivity that is perfect for a bulletin board display. Copy the gold coins on yellow construction paper. Students trace the “pot” on black construction paper. Students write things in their lives that are worth “gold.” Cut out the coins and glue them on the top of the “pots of gold.”
These activities are perfect for high student engagement, especially on such an exciting day! You may choose to do a full day of “St. Patty’s Day” fun or spread them out over the week.