Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Included is a poster and interactive journal inserts in color and B&W.
- There are 6 worksheets for your students to use to practice rounding to the tens and hundreds. Some of these include a number line for your students to fill in and use as an aid in rounding to the correct place value.
- Also included are 16 rounding task cards with a recording sheet. These offer a variety of questions for your students to practice and master rounding. Perfect for centers!
About the Seller
I've taught 2nd and 3rd grade for 12 years in Florida. Five of those years I had the fantastic experience of being a co-teacher with a great teacher and friend. I've had several years of experience working with Exceptional Education Students with various learning disabilities and Vocational Education teachers as the inclusion classroom.
I became a National Board Certified Teacher- Early Childhood Generalist in 2007. Definitely one of my greatest accomplishments.
I attended Florida State University and graduated from University of North Florida with a degree in Elementary Education. I am currently, slowly, getting my Masters Degree in School Leadership at UNF.
"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." Henry Adams