Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Reading Learners
- “Root Words to Crow About” --- This is an “I have, Who has” game. It’s perfect for the entire class. The “Who Has” questions all ask who has the root word for a particular word. I used mostly suffixes for this game, but there are a few prefixes as well. I have included 28 “I have, Who has” cards in this packet.
- “Nuts About Root Words.” --- This is a “match” game or a concentration game. The students flip over all the cards in rows. The students will take turn flipping two cards to try to find a match. (In this case a match is a root word and the same word with a suffix or prefix added.) Another option for these cards that includes the whole class is using them for a class “Mix and Match.” Each student would be given a card. All of the students are allowed to walk around the classroom until they find the student with their match. There are 32 cards in this packet.
About the Seller
I have been an elementary school teacher for 16 years! I'm certified to teach 1st through 8th grade. Most of my teaching career has been teaching lower elementary. The last 8 or 9 have been in 2nd grade. This past year, I earned a Technology Facilitator Add On to my teaching certificate.
Seveal years ago, I began selling some of my the items I make for my classroom. I'm totally excited to be trying Educents! I can't wait to see how it works out.