This unit will help you students learn about time. They will practice identifying parts of a clock, reading a digital and analog clock to the hour and half hour, and also practicing understanding duration of time.
In this unit you will find activities to help your students learn how to tell time to the hour and half hour. Activities for duration of time are also included. These can be used for whole group, small group, or independent work.
1. parts of a clock (digital and analog)
2. label a clock (with and without word bank)
3. large floor clock
4. student clock (color and black and white)
5. telling time matching game
6. telling time to the hour/half hour sort
7. time to the hour/half hour worksheets (3 different)
8. duration of time sort with second, minute, and hour headers
9. 3 activities for teaching duration of time
10. how many can you do in a minute worksheet
Please ask any questions BEFORE purchasing. Thank you!
Flying High in First Grade