Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- In Spanish! Students make two dozen Flip Booklets with word families in Spanish. Each booklet is on a single piece of paper to save on copies! Children simply cut out the letter cards and staple them to create a booklet of rhyming word families. For example, in the "-ero" booklet the kids make the words cartero, cero, dinero, enero, febrero, ligero, and pero.
About the Seller
30 years experience teaching primary grades. Have taught in the inner city of Los Angeles, the rural countryside of Central California and the suburban setting of San Diego. Have taught in Spanish, English and Dual-Immersion. Each summer I teach English in China. Currently teaching Kindergarten. I have written/illustrated over 350 titles for various publishers, including my own publishing company. More info at MisterKindergarten.com.