Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 24 task cards
- A page for students to record their answers (b/w and color options included)
- Answer Key
This set of 24 engaging math task cards will build your first graders’ skills in operations and place value. Choosing from four numbers, your students will solve math clues to eliminate three of the options. The number that's left is Lucky’s Magic Number!
Math skills addressed in this set include …
* Add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers, with no regrouping
* Compare numbers using > and < symbols
* Distinguish even and odd numbers
* Know value of coins
Here are some options for using the task cards …
* Math center activity for individual or partner work
* Whole class review with your document camera
* Motivating small group practice
* Skills review rotation, individually or with partners, with students moving to stations to solve cards
* Morning “bell ringers”
* Early finishers
* High-interest option for tutoring
Download the preview to sample four cards free!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! Please take a moment to visit my store, explore my resources, and become a follower!
Visit Primary Inspiration on FB for freebies, giveaways, and ideas for your teaching!
About the Seller
I'm proud to have been a teacher for 26 years, with most of my experience and my happiest days spent in the primary grades. I've taught Reading Recovery, Basic Skills, first grade, and even a first grade literacy intervention class. As a big believer in hands-on learning, you'll see that center activities and games are among my favorite resources to create! Student engagement is key to learning that lasts, so I strive to create differentiated fun activities that will keep your students excited about learning!