Join Pete Pirate and his crew with instruction and practice in advanced phonics skills, sight words, vocabulary, fluency, and reading comprehension! 75 lessons teach fundamental reading skills for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. Recommended ages 6 to 9.
• Online access from any PC or Mac computer – plus 3 free apps for learning on-the-go! Intelligent Question Logic adjusts the difficulty to better match a child’s needs in several activities.
• Over 400 ad-free activities for young learners, 75 learning videos, and 15 delightful storybooks - all with HD Graphics, professional illustrations, and crystal clear voice-overs.
• Reading skills include advanced phonics (long vowel patterns, silent letters, diphthongs, compound words, etc.), prefixes and suffixes, syllables, 200 sight words, vocabulary (synonyms, antonyms, contractions, etc.), fluency, and comprehension.
• Dashboard access for adults to monitor child progress, access reports, download free extra learning materials, and get discounts on other levels.
• Part of an award-winning supplemental reading program! **Top Ten Reviews 2015 Excellence Award, **Mom's Choice Awards Honoree, **Homeschool.com Top Homeschooling Product 2014, **Educational App Store 5-star review and recommendation.