Join Ringmaster Ryan and his friends at the carnival for endless play in 18 different activities! Children have fun while learning the alphabet and practicing their letter formation. This unit will focus on letter names, sounds, word building, rhyming, vocabulary, sorting, sequencing, print concepts, memory, and attention; the essential pre-reading skills for your little ones! Perfect for preschool, kindergarten and pre-readers ages 3 to 5.
Click for more information!
• Online access from any PC or Mac computer – plus a free app for learning on-the-go!
• 18 activities with endless ad-free play for young learners, 34 learning videos, lovable characters, and 10 adorable pop-up storybooks, all with HD Graphics and professional illustrations and voice-overs
• Reading skills include alphabet letters and sounds, letter formation, phonemic awareness, phonics, sight words, print concepts, rhyming, categorizing, and vocabulary
• Dashboard access for adults to monitor child progress, access reports, download free extra learning materials, and get discounts on other levels
• Part of an award-winning supplemental reading program! **Top Ten Reviews 2015 Excellence Award, **Mom's Choice Awards Honoree, **Homeschool.com Top Homeschooling Product 2014, **Educational App Store 5-star review and recommendation