Customers who bought this also bought
Purchasing this Reading Response for Big Kids Bundle is like getting two resources for free!!
There are 12 Reading Response for Big Kids Resources included in this bundle, for a total of 330 reading response questions available in 3 formats.
Download the free preview to see the 3 formats each of the 330 questions are in.
The current bundle includes 20-30 questions for each of the following reading response topics:
6. Author's Purpose
8. Text Evidence
9. Main Idea and Details
This resource is appropriate for grades 2-6.
The printable pages in this bundle can be used in several ways, including:
* As discussion questions during guided reading or whole group instruction.
* As an assessment tool after whole group instruction or guided reading.
* For independent work in literacy centers.
* For group discussions during literature circles.
* For students to copy and respond to in their reader’s notebooks.
* Any other creative way that works for your classroom!
Copyright © 2015 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
About the Seller
I have taught 6 years as a classroom teacher and 3 years as a reading specialist. I am currently working on creating instructional lessons for teachers full time. I also spend time as an independent consultant, modeling lessons and offering professional development in literacy instruction. I love my job and helping teachers!!
I take a constructivist, inquiry-based approach to learning. I believe students learn best when they think critically, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate their abilities. Students learn how to learn. They ask questions that are meaningful to them, play an active role in selecting and defining activities with their peers, direct their own learning, and build knowledge through a collaborative, social process.
* Bachelor's degree in elementary education grades 1-8 (University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh)
* Master's degree in reading education PreK-12 (University of South Alabama)
* Literacy Collaborative Coordinator (Lesley University, Cambridge, MA)