Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- In Race to the Oval Office, you’ll find out which player’s knowledge of government, history, and the electoral process will win them the electoral votes needed to reach the Oval Office. The game includes 210 trivia questions, 51 state cards, 4 sets of 51 player tokens, and a printable board. Perfect for two players; variations are included for 3 or more players. Designed for upper elementary through high school students. 29 pages total.
About the Seller
Bonnie Rose Hudson works as the Executive Editor of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, the curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine®. Her heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her author’s blog WriteBonnieRose.com for resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to discover how you can write for the homeschool market.