Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- October Stories Include:
• The Very Busy Spider
• The Runaway Pumpkin
• Pumpkin Soup
• Too Many Pumpkins
• The Very Best Pumpkin
• Spookley the Square Pumpkin
• Diary of a Spider
• The Night Before Halloween
• Pinkalious and the Pink Pumpkin
• Creepy Carrots
• Scaredy Cat Splat
• Room on the Broom
• Where the Wild Things Are
• Ghosts Hour Spooks Hour
• Fireman Small
• Clifford the Firehouse Dog
• Big Franks Fire Truck
• Stop, Drop & Roll ***This story is a bit longer as it includes fire safety tips
• No Dragons for Tea ***This story is a bit longer as it includes fire safety tips
• Spark the Firefighter ***This story is a bit longer as it includes fire safety tips and a song
**UPDATED: to add the actual QR code to each Student Response page. Perfect for School to home connection, use for nightly reading and students can enjoy and share the story. If you own any of my other sets I will adding this to those as well.
October Themed QR Codes for your Listening Station. Please be aware this set does contain Halloween themed stories. This is a perfect set for the Tech Savvy Classroom! Students love Technology and these QR Codes are easy and fun for students to use.
Just print on cardstock, laminate for durability you can either hole punch the cards and put them on a ring or place them in a cute box in your reading center.
Bonus Part of this set is that there are 2 differentiated Student Response Sheets to accompany each story. The first set is perfect for your Kindergarten or ELL as the sheet allows them to color the page while listening to the story and then drawing a picture in the box provided. The other set is for those who are able to write sentences or need to practice sentence writing.
There are times when a read aloud book hosted on Youtube is removed and the QR Code may not work. If you come across any that no longer work please contact me and I will create a new code and sheet or a different read aloud book to replace it ASAP.
About the Seller
I have taught primary grades in various forms, both in the classroom and in a homeschooling environment. I love creating products that can be used by anyone. I hope that you like the items in my store and if you have any questions or requests please contact me at [email protected]