This engaging poetry resource features the fun, Purple Cow poem. Resource includes a poem poster, pocket chart cards, and a variety of poem formats to fully differentiate. Also includes a poem sequencing activity sized perfectly for interactive notebooks, and a visual recipe poster including a ‘how-to’ writing response for a perfect culminating activity. You can provide extra skill practice by asking students to highlight letters, sight words, spelling conventions, etc. in the poem.
- 1 – Full Page Poem in Color
- 1 – Pocket Chart Poem Set
- 1 – Poem Sequencing Activity (sized perfectly for interactive notebooks)
- 6 – Half-Page Poem Options (solid or traceable font, lined for copying, w & w/o picture)
- 6 – Full-Page Poem Options (solid or traceable font, lined for copying, w & w/o picture)
- 1 – Purple Cow Visual Recipe (full page)
- 1 – Recipe ‘How To’ Writing Response
Be sure to check out my other language arts & grammar resources!
About the Seller
Dee is a 1st grade teacher, and the creator of Over the MoonBow educational resources and classroom materials. Visit her at http://overthemoonbow.com/ or on Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Over-the-MoonBow/191026047622491