Each book is 28 pages and includes full-color illustrations, rhyming text, glossary, concept questions, and activity ideas.
Ted's Week: A lesson on bullying
The Big Race: A lesson on perseverance
Bun's New Hats: A lesson on self-esteem
The Big Box: A lesson on being honest
Pip's Picnic: A lesson on responsibility
Field Day: A lesson on empathy
Ted's Surprise: A lesson on teamwork
A New Friend: A lesson on friendship
About the Seller
PULL UP A CHAIR. The fun's about to begin. At Red Chair Press we strive to build books to help young readers grow into caring young adults. Our books are designed to impart knowledge while giving children a chance to smile along the way.
Imprints and brands:
- Rocking Chair Kids, picture books for ages 1 to 5
- LOOK! Books, beginning nonfiction for ages 5 to 8
- Funny Bone Books, illustrated readers and early chapter books for ages 5 to 8
- Start Smart Books, narrative nonfiction for ages 6 to 9
- Core Content Books, curriculum-based nonfiction for ages 9 to 12.