Engage students in this Presidents Content Coloring Book. Each page has trivia about the President, the dates he was in office and a picture to color.
This year we went to inside recess in the rooms during the winter months. I started making content coloring books for the students because they just love to color. It is also very relaxing. The more they begged for them, the more I made. I tried to make one for each of the content areas we studied in Social Studies and some Language Arts content.
I have used this book several ways.
- Copy cover and all pages staple on the side for a book or in the corner for a packet.
- Copy only the pages you wish to use. I did not number them for this reason.
- I used this coloring booklet as a great reinforcement for my special education students and helped with front loading information where I could.
- Great for inside recess and to pull out for early finishers.
- Creative students begin to add background to the pictures.
**Please note I researched using several books and internet sites to compile the information on each page. It is correct to the best of my knowledge and interpretation. Thank you, Acres of Activities
I am currently in my 11th year of teaching fourth grade. I teach integrated language arts and social studies class at the fourth grade level. I have previously taught science at grade four. I have also had special education students in my classroom for the last 8 years. Before this, I had gifted and talented for 4 years ranging from grades second to seventh. I love teaching guided reading using integrated language arts and social studies. I team teach with an intervention specialist and modify accordingly to meet the educational needs of all students in my classroom.
Bachelor of Arts in Education from Kent State University, Masters in Special Education with a concentration in gifted education. i have an Accomplished rating in OTES system, Highly Effective Value Added teacher, and Unit Leader.
I love camping with my husband and twin boys in the summer. When we are not camping we are on the baseball field! We love to visit the Lake Erie Islands that are close to our home.