This ebook includes one interactive foldable booklet for the student to create.. The booklet was designed to be used with any curriculum or textbook. The student will document what he has learned about the requirements for running for President of the United States. There are blank pages at the end for adding more information. A reference page is included. All instructions and templates are included.
For a FREE example of these Interactive Foldable Booklets, please download this one at no charge: Separating Mixtures Interactive Foldable Booklet
Related Products: To view other products relating to the election process, please take a look at our lapbooks, activity books and interactive foldable booklets:
- 2016 Presidential Election Activity Book
- Presidential Election Games & Trivia Lapbook
- Presidential Election Process Lapbook (Grades K-5)
- Presidential Election Process Lapbook (Grades 6 -12)
- Presidential Election Process Vocabulary Game
- Presidential Election Process: Interactive Notebook
- Presidential Election Process: Electoral College Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Presidential Election Process: Inauguration Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Presidential Election Process: Order of Events Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Presidential Election Process: Political Parties Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Presidential Election Interactive Notebook Bundle
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!