Who is it for?
- 5th Graders
- 6th Graders
- 7th Graders
- 8th Graders
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Interactive learners - Click here to learn how lapbooks will engage your student!
- Your little scientist
- PowerPoint Interaction Questions
- Connections with ancient history and geography
- Silver Journal Entry template
- Silver Web Resources link to the Rocks & Minerals course website
- NatureGlo’s eScience Student Project Rubric
- Two silver template Foldables (for a lapbook, journal or interactive notebook
- Silver Cutout Templates Answer Keys
- Silver Quiz
- Silver PowerPoint Interaction Questions & Quiz Answer Key
About the Seller
Gloria Brooks, aka Natureglo, is founder and director of Natureglo's eScience, an eLearning center that serves homeschoolers, schoolers and teachers virtually. She holds a BA in K-12 education with certificates for completing the Kamana I and II programs from the Wilderness Awareness School. Her non-faith based or neutral worldview courses and curriculum are welcoming to families from all faiths and non-faith based backgrounds. She has been teaching K-12 since 1997, outdoor education since 2003 and conducting live online math enrichment and science classes since 2011.