- Plural Nouns with Inflectional –s or -es Endings “I Have/Who Has” Game, “Sorting Activity," “Task Cards”
Plural Nouns with Inflectional –s or -es Endings by Nita Marie’s Classroom Creations includes 3 activities, a suffix study guide, and more
The first unit in our Reading Program addresses –s and -es Inflectional Endings. So I create this packet to reinforce this concept with my students. It includes the following:
• I Have/ Who Has Game – This game includes 24 “I Have/Who Has Cards” in which the students will have to identify the plural form of nouns. I have also included a cover page and directions for this activity.
• Task Cards - I have included 12 Task Cards to help the students practice recognizing that the plural form of nouns often have the –s or-es ending. In addition to the cover page and directions, I have also included a Task Card Recording Sheet to go with this activity.
• Sorting Activity - This activity addresses the which plural noun need an –s at the end and which need the -es. I have included 2 sorting mats and 18 verb cards for students to sort.
• In my “Plural Nouns with Inflectional –s or -es Endings” packet I also included a suffix study guide, a worksheet in which students add the –s or -es endings to create plural nouns, and 5 exit tickets that reinforce the –s or -es endings.
In the next few months, I will be creating several other packets to go with our reading series. If you like this packet, please check out these similar packets.
Please click to follow me to stay posted on my latest updates.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Nita Marie’s Classroom Creations
I have been an elementary school teacher for 16 years! I'm certified to teach 1st through 8th grade. Most of my teaching career has been teaching lower elementary. The last 8 or 9 have been in 2nd grade. This past year, I earned a Technology Facilitator Add On to my teaching certificate.
Seveal years ago, I began selling some of my the items I make for my classroom. I'm totally excited to be trying Educents! I can't wait to see how it works out.