Place Value and Rounding Shuffle Activity Game
Your students will love this shuffle activity as it is much more fun than a review worksheet. This reviews basic place value, numeration, and rounding. (CCSS 3.NBT.1)
Directions for Place Value Shuffle
1. Copy pages 2 and 3 for every student.
2. Print pages 4 through 9 onto construction paper or cardstock. These pages need to be cut into individual cards. You will have 24 place value cards that you can re-use year after year.
3. Put one card on each child’s desk in your classroom. If you do not have 24 students, either use the same amount of cards as you have students/desks, or put the extra cards in other places in the room.
4. Students will complete the problem on their desk and put the answer on the copied grid page.
5. Give students a set amount of time (I usually do 30 seconds to 1 minute) and then say “SHUFFLE…” to signal to students to switch to the next desk.
6. Continue this until students have “SHuFFLE-d” to every desk and completed every place value card.
Be the first to review this product!
About the Seller
Clowning Around in Third Grade
I have taught 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 6th grade in the past. I am now teaching 1st grade.
~~Teaching is like a circus, but the circus is a fun place to be~~
MY TEACHING STYLE
In this classroom we don't do easy. We make easy happen through hard work and learning!
HONORS/AWARDS/SHINING TEACHER MOMENT
I am a SMART Exemplary Educator and I teach at SMART Showcase School. I was 51 out of 863