Who is it for?
- Your little scientist
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 100 cards covering each of the Chemical Elements in Pictures (in a few cases elements are combined, giving us the 100). The pictures include a combination of pictures of the elements themselves, maps, postage stamps, coat of arms, scientists and more - each relating to one or more elements.
- Ideas on using the cards with your students as they are introduced to the elements, or as they are reviewing them. Cards can be arranged according to their atomic number, alphabetically by element name or symbol, chronologically by the dates on the cards, by the occupations of the scientists who discovered them, geographically, and more
About the Seller
Creative Learning Connection
Catherine Jaime, Mom of 12, has been home educating her own children for more than thirty years, and developing her own homeschool materials for most of that time.