Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Students enrolled in high school AP Physics 2 or who want to prepare for the AP Physics 2 exam on their own
- Parents who want a cheaper alternative to private tutoring for AP Physics
- Teachers of AP Physics who want practice problems, lab ideas and inspiration
- Everything the student needs to know for the AP test is laid out in an easy-to-follow format with a multitude of practice problems and quizzes to test comprehension along the way. The course follows the exact learning objectives as set by the College Board, so that the student will be prepared to score a 5 on the AP test in May.
- Jack Kernion, a veteran AP Physics teacher with over 15 years of experience, touts an average score of over 4.25 out of 5, well above the national average of 2.89.
- Electric Field and Circuit Analysis, Magnetism, Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics, Light and Optics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics, Course Review and Final
What is included?
- To demo the first unit of the course for FREE, visit www.stem-prep.com.
- 1-year access to the full curriculum typically covered in a high school year. Over 100 hours of video lectures, 400 practice problems and test questions broken up into 8 units. The course is video-based, with instruction by the same expert teacher throughout. Students practice the skills they learn through quizzes and interactive labs.
How it works
About the Seller
Score a 5 with STEM Prep!
STEM Prep offers online, video-based AP courses taught by expert teachers in the STEM disciplines! We currently offer all AP Physics courses.
Here's what one students says:
"Mr. Kernion promotes a deep comprehension of the subject material...his teachings gave me a genuine appreciation of physics as well as fives on both AP® Physics C tests!”