Customers who bought this also bought
- History of Photography
- Photographer's Toolkit
- Camera Settings
- Careers in Photography
Who is it for?
- Ages 8-12
- This is a one-of-a-kind curriculum for kids.
- You can use this curriculum to start a photography club or after school program at your school or use within a homeschool environment to teach your own children.
- You can even use this program to start a kids camp over summer, winter and/or spring break.
You won't find this price ANYWHERE else.
What is included?
- 15 downloadable Pages of Lessons covering the History of Photography, the Photographer's Toolkit, Exposure, Camera Settings, Lighting, Composition, and Careers in Photography
- Lesson plans & instructor notes - explains how to structure the class/course
- Printable card game - laminate and use as a learning game
- Printable Sheet of Photographer Badges - laminate and include the child's photo
- Course Cover Sheet
- Two activity sheets
- One Photography Cheat Sheet/Reference Guide
- Ideas/Instructions for Games
- Printable Certificate of Completion
How it works
This product is downloadable. It can be used in your home or photo club that you teach but cannot be re-sold or shared.
About the Seller
When our daughter’s school asked for a volunteer to teach an after school photography club, we immediately stepped up to the opportunity.
After all, we’ve been professional photographers with our own business since 2003. Not only have we photographed over 200 weddings, events and kids and family portraits, but we also mentored budding photographers along the way. With our professional photography and previous teaching experience it was a perfect fit.
We sat down to create a teaching plan. Quickly, we realized there were little to no resources about building photography curriculums for adults or kids. The ones that were available for adults were quite expensive. So we created our own using the knowledge we had accumulated throughout the years.
That’s how our company Shutter Teachers began. Since we opened Shutter Teachers in 2013, it has become a go-to resource for photographers all over the globe. We’ve helped nearly 1,000 photographers save time with pre-planned curriculum templates at affordable rates.
Each curriculum offers in-depth and easy-to-follow instructions for teaching basic DSLR photography to children and/or adults. The Shutter Teachers unique lineup of resources includes lesson plans, learning games, instructor notes, PowerPoint presentations and more! The Shutter Teachers basic DSLR photography curriculum is ideal for seasoned professionals looking to expand their business during the off-season. Purchase your curriculum and become a Shutter Teacher today!