Short Vowel Games
- Phonics Go Fish- Consonants Card Game
- Short Vowel Family Mom Card Game
- Short Vowel Go Fish Card Game
- L and T Phonics Board Game
- Zeke’s Board Game (link shows visual rules using this game as the example)
- Board Game with Stars or Flowers
- Zeke’s Consonant Mix Board Game
Long and Short Vowel Games
- MatchIt Card Game (visual rules)
- Long Vowel Bingo
- Green Board Game
- Family Mom Card Game
- Zeke’s br, cr, dr, gr, and pr Board Game
- Zeke’s bl, cl, fl, and gl Board Game
- Fr, pl, st, tr Board Game
- Luke’s Card Game - Video Rules under 'GAME HELP'
This set has 16 games for your student's learning pleasure. I know kids love them and they work!
Most of these games use school fonts from fonts4teachers.com, D'Nealian and abcPrint...both.
About the Seller
Games have always been part of my life. I even started writing a book of educational games to use in the classroom while I taught second, third, and fourth grades in a private school. I have never had enough money or time to buy or make sufficient educational games for my classrooms. When I could no longer teach in a classroom, I decided to share my printable games...
Keep playing, Chris