Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
Want to ensure participation in your World Language class? This complete participation system is a sure way to get students talking, involved, and engaged in class. It includes everything you need - the rubrics, the participation tickets, and the grading system to make it a success!How can I use it?:
-incorporate it at the start of the year, or in the middle of a semester!
Who is it for?:
-Spanish, French and/or Italian Students in Grades 6-12
-26 pages of content
-detailed instructions and ideas for use
-detailed explanation for students and teacher of how to earn, collect, and grade participation points
-class participation rubric
-five different templates for participation tickets, ready to use!
-detailed lists of girl/boy names in Spanish, French and Italian
-nametags to place on desks with useful classroom phrases to encourage class participation (in Spanish, French and Italian)
-infographic and 18 discussion questions to get students thinking and discussing about why learning a language is important
-cultural awareness/competency activity