Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
AVAIL OF OUR FREE GIFT WRAP!
Want to have your order gift wrapped? We can do it for you absolutely FREE!
How to Request:
1. Simply email the request to: [email protected]
2. Provide your gift message, the kind of wrap you like (we offer cute designs for Birthdays and Winter Holidays) and indicate the date to send
3. And we will send your orders to your loved ones beautifully wrapped!
Here are some of the reviews made by Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew last August, 2016.
"I first went through the Parent Guides which I found to be extremely helpful and really recommend them if you are going to use this program. They outlined the methods on using the program as well as offered some great tips on how to implement these in your house".
---A Moment In Our World Review
"The teacher guides explain the videos and tell you how to break everything down and what the child should be doing each day. I really like how detailed the teacher guides are. It tells you exactly how much video to watch and what other activities to do each day. By the time you finish the entire Starter Set 1, following the recommendations in the teacher guides, you will have done a full twenty week curriculum. It also gives lots of helpful ideas for teaching, including hints on how your child will pick up the language".
---Indy Homeschool Review
"The Teacher's Guide is great! It has detailed lesson plans, a video viewing schedule, and fun hands-on activities to help supplement the lessons learned! The guide explains that the activities are to help with the different learning styles. I was very impressed with how well it was laid out!"
--Creatively Crunchy Momma