Customers who bought this also bought
This 184-page pack has everything you need to help your parent teacher conferences run smoothly. Increase your attendance, report what your students are learning, and set and communicate goals easily, all while staying organized! It's also editable so you can type in what you need!
Easily Increase Your Parent Teacher Conference Attendance
• welcome signs (2 versions)
• notes home about conference times (6 versions)
• table signs
• volunteer forms
• "Welcome to ___" (PreK-6th)
Stay Organized with All the Right Tools
• conference schedule page
• conference sign-in sheet
• welcome signs (2 versions)
• I Understand page (for parents to sign after reviewing policies/handouts)
Easily Report on What Each of Your Students Are Learning
• What I've Learned pages for grades Pre-K-6
• I Can page where students draw/write in four sections what they've learned
• Two Hearts and a Wish page
• student self-reflections (3 versions)
• Child Information Sheet (parents write down important information about their child)
• Pre-conference sheets for parents to fill out prior to meeting with you
• Parent Pride notes to students
• Compliments (parents leave a compliment for the class to be read aloud)
Show Your Appreciation with Thank You Notes
• thank you notes (7 versions)
Show Parents How They Can Help From Home
• how to help at home pages for reading and math
• how to get your 20 minutes of reading in
• parent phone communication forms for those that missed the conference
• conference reports with goals, attendance, behavior, action plan, notes, etc. (8 different versions depending on your needs and grade level)
About the Seller
I have taught for five years. I taught fifth grade for a year, a third-fourth split and straight third for the other years. Before I received my teaching license I worked with a preschool and an afterschool program that served Title 1 students K-6. I have been selected by my district to lead professional developments on the language arts and math common core. There, I trained teachers of all ranges in the new standards.
I believe in using Whole Brain Teaching. It actively encourages students to participate in a fun, yet controlled, manner. Students learn more when they are speaking, explaining, and showing all at the same time.
I received my Master's degree in Instructional Design and Teacher of the Year award from my school district.
I received my Bachelors from the University of Utah. While there, also received my English as a Second Language (ESL) endorsement. Two years later I graduated with my Masters of Education, Instrucational Design.
I love what I do! I find it thrilling to come to work everyday and help my students learn and grow. I love finding new and exciting ways to teach my students that are researched based and tied to the common core.