Parent Communication Made Easy! This handy collection of tools and tips makes positive parent communication easy and stress-free!
Who is This For?
Teachers looking for easy, effective, and positive ways to communicate and collaborate with parents!
What is Included?
* Notes: Handy printables to let parents know about the awesome things you see at school!
* Unfinished Work Notice: A ready-to-go note that can be attached to any unfinished student work.
* Back to School 20 Day Challenge: Set yourself up for success with parents by completing this challenge!
* Phone Call Tips: Ideas and scripts for making quick, positive phone calls that leave a big impact!
* Parent Communication Log: Keep track of phone calls, emails, and notes with this simple log.
* How to Talk to Parents: Tips for having positive and productive parent conferences.
* Clear Language and Helpful Feedback: Specific examples of how to flip judgmental statements into conversations that promote cooperation.
* Be Descriptive, Never Judgmental: Ideas for ways to give information to parents without offending.
* Ways to Praise: Having a tough time thinking of something positive to say? Start here!
* Student Progress Summary: Help parents understand their child’s progress with this simple summary of the most important skills.
* A Note About Grades: Use this sample letter to craft an explanation of grades for your parents!
Working with parents can be tricky sometimes, especially when dealing with behavioral or academic concerns. These tools are designed to help you plan collaborative conversations, give clear feedback, and share student progress in a way that parents will understand
And now you can save 25% by purchasing this product in The Back to School Bundle!
These strategies and tools have given me great success in working with parents over the years and I hope they help you, too!
For more about this product and to view sample pages, click the PREVIEW button above!
Thanks so much! I hope you found just what you needed!:)
Kady from The Teacher Trap
About the Seller
I'm a wife, mom, and teacher in Texas. I've taught first and third grade, worked as an Instructional Coach for grades K-5, and am currently a part-time intervention teacher. I love planning and creating curriculum that is teacher and kid-friendly. I author the blog "Teacher Trap" and love connecting with teachers around the country.