Join The Young Scientists Club and make science come alive! The Young Scientists Club works similar to a magazine subscription in that your child will be sent a complete science kit on a regular basis. This science curriculum is unlike any store-bought science kits. It is instead set up as a continuous learning experience. The kits not only build upon each other but are also interlinked. For example, when your child studies magnets with science kit 3, he/she will make a compass. This compass, in turn, will be used to study wind direction with a self-made weather vane from kit 4. This linkage enforces the learning of this science curriculum as a continuum as opposed to a one-time experience that children will most likely forget. With 36 exciting kit topics, your child will never run out of things to learn with this award-winning service!
Who is it for?
- Kids ages 5-12
- Parents and homeschoolers
- Educators looking for a fun way to add science to learning
What is included?
One-year subscription includes 12 Young Scientists Kits
Each kit includes:
- Activities and projects exploring the exciting world of science
- 36 Topics such as magnets, weather, minerals, batteries, planets, stars, senses, acids and bases, forces, tornadoes, human body, volcanoes, and more
- Special instructions given by Celsius the Science Bug to explore each topic
- Easy to follow adult instructions
- Manuals are between 8-16 pages
- Filled with materials such as chromatography paper, owl pellet, minerals, magnets, mirrors, thermometers, rulers, pH paper, brine shrimp and much more!
- Develop a love for science by exploring science through exciting and thrilling experiments that will spark an interest in future scientific endeavors
- Easy-to-use instructions and materials
- Adults with no science background will find the kits as easy to use as adults with advanced science degrees
- Encourages reading, writing, and math skills
- More than one child can participate in each experiment (materials provided for one child)
- Each kit has received both the kid and parent stamp of approval!
You can skip overlapping Magic School Bus Science Club boxes if you prefer! If you would like to start at a kit other than kit 1; please contact The Young Scientists Club at 1-800-964-1320 or firstname.lastname@example.org before the first shipment.
When does it ship?
-Your order will be marked shipped on Educents as soon as it has been received by The Young Scientists Club, but please note that it will not actually ship until either the 1st or 15th of the month (whichever is closer).
-Your kit will ship with UPS to your local post office and your local post office will deliver the kit to you.
-You do have the option to switch from once a month to twice a month by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com
-You can also customize the order of the kits by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Please note that there are no cancellations or refunds.
About the Seller
The Young Scientists Club was founded in 1999 to fulfill a clear and simple mission: to engage boys and girls around the world in an educational science adventure that lasts a lifetime. They do this by offering quality, science products that fascinate young scientists with the wonders of scientific discovery and spark their interest in future scientific endeavors. All of their products are designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, educators, and parents with one purpose in mind-to combine fun and fascination with quality and learning in each and every product.