The Founding Fathers of our great nation worked tirelessly to establish the ground work of our government. Use this hands on tool to study this fascinating subject. Discover the establishment and jobs of the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of government. Explore the functions of the Senate, Congress the House of Representatives and so much more. Includes an in-depth Study Guide and resources for additional research which can be used to further enhance this study. The U.S. Government lapbook comes in three different levels, K-2nd, 3-6th and 7-12th and can stand alone as a complete study or may be used as a supplement to any other curriculum. This ebook format includes a downloadable PDF file. Just follow the instructions, cut, fold, glue, and create! Print as many as you need for your own household.
For other U.S. Government products, please click the links below.
- American Flag Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Branches of Government Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Preamble & Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution Copywork
- U.S. Capital Interactive Foldable Booklet
- U.S. Constitution Interactive Foldable Booklets
- U.S. Government Lapbook (Grades K-2)
- U.S. Government Lapbook (Grades 7-12)
- U.S. Government Interactive Notebook
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!