This 4-page laminated medical anatomy human Brain quick reference Guide is the ultimate reference for the human Brain and its related systems! The human Brain is described in this comprehensive Guide with the effective use of full-color diagrams, and corresponding text. The Brain is examined from 7 separate perspectives for ease of reference, with its specific components numbered to provide a clear linkage to the proper anatomical term.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The Brain – an overview
- 7 separate perspectives on Brain function
- Full-color diagrams with clear numbered indexes from text to diagram
- Format: 2 panels, 4 pages
- Size when folded: 8.5" x 11"
- Size when open: 11" x 17" flat
- Multi-panel charts are folded using our exclusive Clearkote™ Lay-Flat Hinge
- Laminated both sides with a sealed edge to ensure product is waterproof and tear proof
- Our Guarantee - Limited lifetime warranty against peeling and delaminating
About the Seller
Permacharts Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of laminated and digital quick reference guides. The company has produced quick reference materials for more than 35 years and distributes its reference cards and guides through the Internet and through major retailers everywhere.
Permacharts’ off-the-shelf quick reference guides are available for hundreds of subjects, organized in 11 general categories and sub-categories. Each reference guide is researched and written by an appropriate subject matter expert and carefully laid out and accented with relevant photographs or images to ensure that facts are easy to read, easy to access, and easy to understand.
Check out Permacharts' most popular products here and browse by subject!
Ask us about customizing our charts with your school's logo and brand message. Perfect for recruiting, branding and fundraising efforts.