Customers who bought this also bought
The ABC's of Autism eBook has been written specifically for those looking to obtain a broad understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities and special needs. This book is a must read for parents of newly diagnosed children and anyone else who loves and provides care for these children, including special education teachers. Each page is full of useful and straight forward information to help you better understand this complex disorder.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Autism Overview
- Chapter 2 – Knowing Your Child’s Developmental Milestones
- Chapter 3 – Autism Statistics
- Chapter 4 – Knowing Where Your Child Falls Within the Spectrum
- Chapter 5 – Early Signs of Autism
- Chapter 6 – Asperger’s Syndrome
- Chapter 7 – Pervasive Developmental Disorder–Not Otherwise Specified
- Chapter 8 - Autism Disorder
- Chapter 9 – Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Chapter 10 – Rett’s Syndrome
- Chapter 11 – Obtaining Proper Diagnosis
About the Seller
Special Learning provides the global autism and special needs community with best-practice and research based solutions: products, services, training, curriculum and educational materials and relevant information and tools to empower you to help individuals with special needs achieve the skills they need to lead productive lives... intuitively, successfully and affordably.