Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Beginning readers
- Ages 4-7
What is included?
- 1-year enrollment to reading program with access to pre-emergent readers
- We provide a personalized easy to use program of 5 daily strategies and 1 fun game for beginning reading success which your child will love!
- You will gain immediate access to over 90 personalized and motivational, printable and online beginning readers.
- This is the only program with motivational pre-emergent books in 6 themes and 10 books per theme focused on what kids at this age are interested in reading.
- The program uses 6 easy steps done repeatedly instead of new directions for each part of the curriculum.
- Dissertation study proven success.
- Our program focuses on children being successful with beginning literacy.
- Stepping Stones Together is based on research that parental involvement is the greatest indicator of beginning reading and academic success.
About the Seller
Dr. Burton developed the beginning online reading program while teaching her child to read the summer after completing Kindergarten. As a parent, Dr. Burton could see that her child needed help mastering beginning reading comprehension skills and there was no online reading program with fun subjects and themes, like fairies, that would excite her child. She developed Stepping Stones Together to give parents the skills to help their child become excited about reading.
Burton is also dedicated to supporting teachers. She is an adjunct professor at National Louis University focusing on courses in educational research. Burton is dedicated to closing the educational achievement gap. She works with teachers to develop reading strategies, to help all children achieve academic gains. Burton was awarded a grant in 2007 by National Louis University to research teachers' use of action research to better serve their students.