Customers who bought this also bought
Recommended ages: 4+.
What’s included in this jungle yoga book for kids:
- A jungle yoga book
- 18 yoga poses for kids throughout the story
- Includes a Parent-Teacher Guide
- 40 pages
- Full-color picture book
- Printed in U.S.A.
- Size is 8.5"x 11"
- ISBN: 9781475225488
What customers say about this jungle yoga book:
Snehal from India says, "I really love this book. I am a yoga teacher, and I use books all the time in my classes. Sophia's Jungle Adventure is great because it has a great story, so colorful that it immediately attracts the attention of a child. It has a great eco-friendly theme! Sophia and her friends are in an Environment Club at school."
Yolandie from South Africa says, "I read the story to my three-year-old son yesterday evening, and he enjoyed it. The story is just the right length to keep him engaged. I would truly give the book a five star based on the effectiveness of the story, the flow, illustrations, the length, and that one can easily associate with the story."
Karin from the Netherlands says, "I was very happy with the simple system with pictures and explaining text. The kids know what's coming,and the impatient kids can already get into 'position' when I show them the picture."
Martina from Croatia says, "I really liked this book,especially the drawings. The poses are ordered in a very good way as they go from standing, laying, to sitting poses. I think the book is very helpful for yoga teachers working with kids."
Sandra from the United States says, "Sophia's Jungle Adventure was brilliant. With an emphasis on imagination and having fun, this story ignited my son's enthusiasm for yoga poses, and I love this because I can see his physical abilities being challenged and his mental wellbeing being nurtured. An added benefit of the simple story layout was that it drew our family together(husband included) to experience some yoga and quality bonding time together."
When can you use this yoga book in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
- Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
- LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
- Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
- Rachel's Day in the Garden
I love hearing your feedback. Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter.
Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
About the Seller
Giselle Shardlow is the author of Kids Yoga Stories. Her yoga books for kids get children learning, moving, and having fun. Giselle draws from her experiences as a teacher, traveler, yogi, and mom to write the yoga stories found at www.kidsyogastories.com/store or on Amazon worldwide. The purpose of her yoga books is to foster happy, healthy, and globally educated children. She lives in Boston with her husband and daughter.