Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
Students who learn about pollution, conservation and the three R's (reducing, reusing and recycling) can feel great as a they take an active role in caring for their environment! Teaching them about natural resources and more!
- Rachel’s Vocabulary Journal *SUPER COOL* and Great for ELLs!
- Vocabulary Matching and Teacher KEY
- Rachel’s Vocabulary Words Master List
- Natural Resources We Use
- Forms of Energy- How we Can Conserve
- B&W Field Trip Take Along and Class Scrapbook page for easy printing
- Reduce it, Bruce- Help Bruce decide which household items to reduce and how.
- Reuse, Lucy Cruz – Help Lucy and her table buddies figure out what to make from a used egg carton.
- Recycle, Michael- Help Michael figure out items to recycle and sort them into the correct bins.
- Rachel Eaker, Trash Maker- Help Rachel and her classmates discover how much paper they use in a given time and how to reduce, reuse, and recycle it.
- Michael, Recycle: A work page of comic book action to go along with the book. How would your students help the earth?
- We’ve Got your Back, Lorax: A work page to go along with the book or movie. Helping students learn why we need trees.
- Why Keep the Trees?: Exploratory webquest for information about how trees are useful.
- A Tree Habitat: Illustration page to apply concepts about a tree being a home for animals and useful to us.
- Field Trip to the Recycling Center: Two go along pages for a field trip (real or virtual).
- If you like this resource, visit my science page for resources on fossils, rocks and minerals, Georgia Habitats, and more!
All right reserved. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, and entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Theses items will be located by Google and traced back to the publishing site. If you would like to share the resources contained in this product with another teacher, please purchase an additional license (s).
I hope you find this product to be a useful resource as you seek to educate and equip your students with the skills to perform at the best of their abilities. Once again I sincerely appreciate your purchase.
Tools for School Teacher Resources
About the Seller
I am an exprienced classroom and homeschoool educator with a Master's in Reading Curriculum and Instruction. My passion is designing and producing "meaty" educational resources for both the classroom and homeschool educator.