Who is it for?
- Piper Computer Kit is for kids ages 7 - 12 for use at home or in school. Build electronics while playing our custom Raspberry Pi Edition of Minecraft games.
- Hand-crafted wooden computer case with lcd screen monitor
- Raspberry Pi Edition of Minecraft custom games mode adventure play with hardware components and challenges
- Wifi enabled gameplay for extra levels and sharing capabilities
- Electronic gadgets including led lights, motion sensors, buzzers, buttons and switches
- Self-contained computer running on a raspberry pi 3 project board - 1gb ram - 1.2Ghz quad-core CPU
At Piper, we believe it is critical to understand how technology works in order to make sense of our environment and invent the future. The Piper Computer Kit comes with everything you need to assemble your own computer. Inside, you will also find our revolutionary learning system that teaches kids engineering and programming through a combination of engaging storyline, physical building, and Raspberry Pi Edition of Minecraft.
The kit contains:
- Beautiful, handcrafted wooden computer case with HD LCD display
- Fully functioning computer running on a Raspberry Pi 3 Project Board. 1GB RAM. 1200 MHz QuadCore CPU
- Electronic gadgets including LED lights, buzzers, buttons, switches, sensors and more
- Cables to connect the screen, Pi and 6600 mAh powerbank together
- 8 square foot laminated blueprint explaining how to assemble your Piper Computer
- USB mouse with a retractable cable
- An 8GB SD card that holds your game progress and keeps your creations safe
- Custom Raspberry Pi Edition of Minecraft adventure that you experience by building and programming electronic modules
- Wifi enabled, new downloadable levels, and sharing capabilities
- Free automatic level updates
- It even comes with a Piper Screwdriver!
About the Seller
Today's kids grow up with "black box" phones, computers and gadgets that come in beautiful packages, but leave no room for tinkering or understanding how they work. We believe it is critical to understand fundamentally how technology works in order to make sense of our environment and invent the future. We are creating the tools that will inspire and empower the creators of tomorrow to build, explore and tinker with technology, to help them invent the tools of tomorrow.