Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Reading Comprehension pages--includes facts about the historical day.
- Fun with Flags--Students follow directions to color flags and match the flags to the correct countries.
- Axis vs. Allies--This can be used in an interactive notebook or a lapbook and allows students the chance to look into which side of the war various countries were aligned with.
- Where In the World--Kids will practice their map skills with this page.
- Pearl Harbor Math--Fact-filled story problems that use addition, subtraction, and more.
About the Seller
Welcome to Teaching MOMster! My name is Krista and I live in California (though I was born and raised in the Mid-west). Like many of you, I wear many hats. I am a wife, a mom of two, and a teacher. I am currently teaching online and love it! Making learning FUN is my passion.