This comprehensive Guide builds upon the useful materials contained in Nursing I to provide a series of invaluable reference tools for all nursing professionals! This Guide is provided in conjunction with Nursing I as an effective aid for anyone engaged in the practice of nursing. The specialized preparation and administration of medications is explained. Skin lesions, blood products, and helpful weights and measurements are all included through the use of diagrams and charts.
- Physical testing techniques
- Skin lesions
- Blood products
- Weights and measurement conversions
- Professional diagrams and charts illustrating testing techniques
- Format: 2 panels, 4 pages
- Size when folded: 8.5" x 11"
- Size when open: 11" x 17" flat
- Multi-panel charts are folded using our exclusive Clearkote™ Lay-Flat Hinge
- Laminated both sides with a sealed edge to ensure product is waterproof and tear proof
- Our Guarantee - Limited lifetime warranty against peeling and delaminating
About the Seller
Permacharts Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of laminated and digital quick reference guides. The company has produced quick reference materials for more than 35 years and distributes its reference cards and guides through the Internet and through major retailers everywhere.
Permacharts’ off-the-shelf quick reference guides are available for hundreds of subjects, organized in 11 general categories and sub-categories. Each reference guide is researched and written by an appropriate subject matter expert and carefully laid out and accented with relevant photographs or images to ensure that facts are easy to read, easy to access, and easy to understand.
Check out Permacharts' most popular products here and browse by subject!
Ask us about customizing our charts with your school's logo and brand message. Perfect for recruiting, branding and fundraising efforts.